Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome to The Vegan Princess!


Hey welcome everyone!
This is my first post and I'm excited to get things going!
Let me break down what you will find in this blog!

My Etsy shop:
-News, promos, and sales for Sweet Dreams, Princess
-Featured Seller/Items from other Etsy sellers
-What I'm working on in my shop

Veganism:
-Vegan news
-Recipes nutrition and meal planning
-Environment issues
-Product reviews

Fashion:
-Follow my style and my latest fashion obsessions
-Lolita, fairy kei, tribal fashion (weird mix..I know!!)

Culture:
-I love looking into other cultures and learning about what the world has to offer! I am especially fascinated with Japan.

Inspiration:
-Do something nice today posts
-Verse of the day

That about covers it! I am interested in many different things, so you are bound to find something you are interested in here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment