Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vegan Friendly Recipe: Fruit And Granola Salad



So the weather has started to get really nice and sunny these past few days.. (except right now..its storming outside aaah!! Scary!) Anyways..me and my twin sister were trying to decide what to have for lunch and we decided on a chick-pea-salad sandwich and fruit and granola salad. So I thought I would share the fruit salad recipe! It's super easy, its almost not even a recipe..but here it is!

What you need :

 - Fruit! (I used bananas, strawberries, oranges, grapes, and apples. Kiwi, pineapple and peach would work great too!
 - Raisins (Yea it's a fruit..but i'ts dried..soo it's completely different hehe)
 - Granola
 - Soy yogurt (I like lemon or strawberry Silk brand)

Instructions :

-Cut up the fruit into small bite sized chunks. Yup even the grapes! (I like to halve those!)
-Add the raisins
-Mix
-Top with granola
-Serve immediately with a side of yogurt! ^_^





3 comments: